Establishment of “Nitto Baxi Private Limited”…

Logistics — By on August 30, 2016 at 1:47 PM

K K LINE LOGO 07 JULY 2016Establishment of “Nitto Baxi Private Limited” – Joint Venture for Cargo handling Service in India

KAWASAKI KISEN KAISHA, LTD. ( “K” Line ) has established its Cargo Handling Service Joint Venture “Nitto Baxi Private Limited” in India with our group company “Nitto Total Logistics Ltd.” and our business partner J.M. Baxi & Co.

“Nitto Baxi Private Limited” plans to start stevedoring and handling of vehicles carried by Car Carrier initially. The target is to extend similar services to other type of vessels as well.

“Nitto Baxi Private Limited” is expected to provide safer and more efficient cargo handling service by dint of the superior Japanese systems and controls, and the synergy of superior cargo handling skill of Nitto Total Logistics Ltd and the exceptionally rich and diverse track record of J.M. Baxi & Co in Indian Shipping Sector since 1916.

“K” Line Group positioning Logistics Business as a sector which contribute to stable earning in our Medium-Term Management Plan “     Value for our Next Century – Action for Future -”. We will move forward to develop logistics business in rapidly developing countries surrounding Asia.

<Corporate Outline>

1. Corporate Name Nitto Baxi Private Limited
2. Location Mumbai, INDIA
3. Representative Katsumi Teranishi
4. Capital 1,000,000 Indian Rupees
5. Established 18th  August, 2016
6. Share Ratio Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd     10.0%Nitto Total Logistics Ltd.         40.0%JM Baxi           & Co                   50.0%

* J.M Baxi & Co. :

Established: 1916

Business description: Agency Service/Owned Terminal Operation/Cargo Handling/Chartering & Broking/Marine Transportation, etc. involving all service, logistics and infrastructure in Indian maritime cluster.

“K” Line and J.M. Baxi & Co. have joint venture named “K” Line (India) Private Limited as agent of “K” Line which are serving not only Agency services but also logistics, such as customs clearance, inland transportation and warehousing. In addition, they are providing Marine related services, like “Ship Inspection & Audit” and “Cargo Operation Supervision” etc..

Location of Head Office: Dubash House, 15, J. N. Heredia Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, INDIA

Chairman: Krishna B. Kotak
Website:  http://jmbaxigroup.com/

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

IMPORTANT! To be able to proceed, you need to solve the following simple math (so we know that you are a human) :-)

What is 5 + 8 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:

Trackbacks

Leave a Trackback